section of our site has been written from a teacher's perspective. It shares
Internet and computer classroom teaching experiences and facilitates contacts
between classes and instructors. Find CompSite materials and links to useful
resources to help you with various aspects of teaching by exploring the links
- Teaching Resources and Readings
- Links to some of the best teaching resource sites on the
Web and bibliographies for composition.
- Assignment Collections
- Find models for syllabus planning, composition exercises
and computer-assisted assignments.
- Web Class Sites and Teaching Tips
- Link to Web sites for classes in composition and other disciplines
and find teacher training materials and practical advice.
Teaching Web Composition
This section provides strategies for successfully introducing
HTML coding, organizing assignments and teaching hypermedia composition.
- Teaching in the Computer Classroom
Here you can find discussions about teacher authority in
the computer classroom and strategies for incorporating technology into your
Resources from College Online
- Here you'll find tips and methods for developing successful
pedagogies and for teaching writing using peer review and argumentation.
- Instructional Tool Resources
- Find here links to clearinghouse sites that evaluate instructional
tools and courseware and links to instructional tools that can be downloaded
or used in courses.