To view an image in full scale simply click on any of the miniatures below. You may also browse the images by title. If you still want to see more, download a PowerPoint Sample.
- Transorbital Procedure for Prefrontal Lobotomy
- DNA Molecule
- Absorption of Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Reuptake and Enzymatic Degradation
- Typical EEGs
- Neurofibrillary Tangles and Amyload Plaques
- Hubel and Wiesel's Model
- Mumby Box
- Peterson et al.'s (1989) PET Scan Study
- Principle of Antithesis as Illustrated in Darwin, The Expression of Emotions in Man and Animals
- See the complete Table of Contents
Download InformationYou can also download a PowerPoint sample of the Physiological Psychology DIA.
©1998 Allyn & Bacon